For anyone that is on the road a lot for work or just trying to eat healthier to begin with, meal prepping can be a big deal. With that also comes meal and food storage and transportation, and that’s where a cooler bag like Performa’s Matrix 6 Meal Prep and Fitness Cooler Bag becomes a needed thing.
I purchased this cooler bag for a number of reasons:
- 1. I needed something to carry meals with me while I was out on the road during the day.
- B. I wanted something fun, maybe a little geeky, that just looked good if I was carrying it or it was sitting out somewhere
- 3. I was familiar with PERFORMA shakers and was satisfied with their quality
- IV. It had Batman on it.
So I can be an easy mark sometimes, I can’t help it. I was just upset they didn’t have like a sweet looking red and black Spider-Man version, but we can’t have everything we want.
A few facts on this from Performa’s website that you may be interested in:
Our ultra-premium 6 meal cooler bag is easy to clean, has a reflective lining, is lead safe, BPA, and PVC Free.
Every MATRIX™ 6 Meal Cooler Bag is built to deliver against any demands it will endure.
- Easy access interior zippered compartment
- Adjustable side pocket fits shaker bottle + snacks
- High-density thermal insulation
- Easy to clean, the reflective lining is lead safe, BPA and PVC FREE
- 2 interior mesh pockets
- 2 ice packs that are TSA Approved
- Padded carry handle and removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Backside slip pocket and luggage strap
- Multi-pocket side organizer compartment with a key fob
- 6 meal containers that are leak-proof and BPA FREE
Let me just say: these meal containers are some of my favorite I have in the entire house. They lock on all four sides, they’re legit leak-proof, and they hold up great to constantly being used then washed, and repeat. While I could complain they’re a bit small for my taste, to be fair, it helps with my portion control, so I’m not harping on it too bad.
One knock I will give this is the 2 ice packs that are included. They work, but are small and don’t exactly keep things crisp all day. I’ve gone to freezing a water bottle and throwing it in when I leave, keeps things cold and by the time I’m headed home in the afternoon, I’ve got a good cold bottle of water to down vs stopping at a gas station.
Bottom line: A great quality product that doesn’t what it’s meant to do. It’s a convenient, high-quality containers stack and keeps food perfectly. Perfect travel companion. You can’t go wrong