Writing a review, at its core, is a bit of a strange thing.
In my situation, about half the time, I’m writing a review about a product that I’ve received and asked to review and highlight. Those reviews are straightforward. Very paint by the numbers. Spewing facts with a bit of opinion thrown into the mix. To be honest, a lot of them come forth lacking any passion.
I know it; you know it.
Hell, most people, when looking up reviews, will look up a star rating and that’s pretty much it. (Which you can find in multiple locations on this page for convenience)
It’s a shame, because, while not always, you will find a review, here or elsewhere on the interweb, that is fueled with a passion.
Yes, sometimes I do just love a product and want to tell the world.
Thankfully (for both of us), this is one of those products.
The Actual Review
The Strada Insulated Stainless Steel Blender Bottle is not only an excellent shaker cup, but it is my go-to daily travel cup.
Nearly everyone at this point knows or understands the concept of a shaker bottle. I’m not wasting your time with that one, especially when Blender Bottle is the Kleenex of shaker cups.
What the Strada Insulated Stainless Steel Blender Bottle (long-ass name, but SEO stuff here people, you understand.) gives you beyond just being a shaker cup is what makes this thing exceptional!
You have the insulated aspect, which is a-maze-ing! Seriously, I’m sitting in my car writing this review, and as I type, my cup still has ice in it. I put it in over 24hrs ago. The insulated part of this bad boy is no joke!
Insulation and keeping things cold isn’t a new trick, though. So what makes this stand out and sit atop the mountain as my go-to everyday travel companion?
Yes, I said the lid.
With its push-button locking cap, this 24oz beauty can sit perfectly in my cup holder or roll around in the front seat, and I have zero concern or worry about leakage.
I don’t want to write a novel and risk someone getting bored reading this, so let us sum up some other highlights with a nice bullet list:
Things I like:
- Size is versatile and is great for mixing different things/amounts, especially with the curvature of the interior, leading to less powder sticking (It’s a blender bottle, so you know it’s coming with its wire whisk!)
- The bottle has an outside texture, which ensures it won’t slip out of your hand easily. It gives it a good grip.
- Steel vs plastic
- Easy to clean. Love the inclusion of the small tab on the rubber ring in the lid to help you ensure everything gets cleaned thoroughly
- Versatile! (Have I mentioned how I use it as my everyday cup now?)
To sum all this up, the Strada Insulated Stainless Steel Blender Bottle is in the top echelon of shaker cups. While the metal exterior lends itself to dents and scratches more than the plastic counterparts, I feel it’s more than a fair tradeoff for everything else you gain.
This IS my go-to daily cup for the car or office, and I’m not ashamed to admit it!
Looking for more facts on this product? Here you go:
About this item
- Stainless steel, spill-proof BlenderBottle, for mixing supplements and smoothies, features an easy-open/easy-close push-button flip cap with a sliding lock to prevent accidental opening
- 24-ounce capacity (interior markings go to 20 ounces) offers plenty of room for supplements, meal replacements, or water
- Includes a 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall Whisk that mixes when the bottle is shaken, for smooth shakes in seconds
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours; flexible, ergonomic carry loop provides a comfortable hold
- Made from high-quality BPA and phthalate-free materials; hand wash cup, dishwasher-safe lid; not for use with hot liquids